Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Letter from Henrique

I agreed to sponsor Henrique in Brasil in June and this is only the second time I've had word of him. He's only 5, so someone has to write for him.

Dear Sponsor Beverly Sykes,

Hello! Is all well with you? I am Marineide, monitor of the project, and I write you on behalf of Luiz Henrique. He is a healthy and happy child, who likes to draw, aint. He is a child who interacts well with his classmates in theclassroom. One of the activities he enjoys most is the recreation.

On October 12th we had the Children's Day party and it was very cool. There were games, tramp0line, music and gifts. He loved this day.

I ask prayer for his life and for his parents.

We thank you for loving and believing in a child as Luiz Henrique.

-Marineide, on behalf of Luiz Henrique.

They also included this drawing...do you get the idea he likes cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment