Saturday, August 22, 2015

Letter from Anjali

Anjali is 12

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  I received all your letters.  I am very happy and I am very excited to read your happy letters. I saw all pictures tat you sent for me.  I am very happy because you shared all happiness moments and problems in your life with me.

I am very sad because your cousin suffering from cancer, but I am very happy because you're helping to your cousin.  I pray for your cousin's health in my daily prayers ad in my family prayers.  I am also love snow, but here there is no snow.

I saw the picture of your cousin (Carolyn) with Tess and I saw the picture when you're celebrating Thanksgiving dinner with your relatives.  I am very happy to saw that.  In another picture I saw you and your son Ned with bald heads.  You're looking very beautiful without hair also and it's very nice that you're helping sick children.

I have one memory verse to tell you that is (1 Samuel 16.7)  "The Lord sees not as man sees.  Man looks on the outward appearance but the Lord looks on the heart."  I like this memory verse very much.

Your friend Sonia looking very beautiful and her paintings also very beautiful.  I am very happy that you met her again.

I saw so much snow in the photo that you sent.  I think it is very, very cold there and it covers almost all the country and I think we can't live on that place.

Thank you for telling about the game.  I think that Brianna like the game very much, and she play easily. It's very nice to look at Brianna as a chef and dentist.  I know that she is very enjoyed to do that performance and she looks very pretty.

In summer holidays I went to 10 days VBS (vocational bible school).  L learnt so many songs and memory verse there.  I enjoyed there so much.

I pray for you and for your family members is in my prayers.  Thank you for showing so much love on me.

Thank you for your love and support.

your loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment