Friday, August 7, 2015

Letter from Venkanna

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.  I am so happy get the letters from you.  I am sorry to hear about your cousin.  I pray to her.  How is her health now?

I saw all the pictures fro you.  I feel very happy.  Mostly I feel bad about your cousin

I do not know about bowling game.

I am enjoyed in Christmas program.  Our Independence Day is August 15.  We hoisted the flag and distribute the chocolates.  In the parents' retreat parents know about God's love and they enjoyed with God's songs and they played games also.

I and my family are doing well by the grace of God.  Now my schools we opened of the holidays now.  I am going to study 8th.  I am praying for you and your cousin.

Venkanna

No comments:

Post a Comment