Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter from Banesa

Here's a form labeled "How I have fun"

During my free time, I like to play with my pet Susi in my spare time.
When I'm indoors I like to do my homework and my household chores.
When I am outside I like to help my friends.
One sport I like to play is to dance hula hoop

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Hello!  How are you?  I hope you are well.  You asked me if I had pets inside of my house.  Yes, I do.  It's a very fun cat.  We call him Susi.  I  really liked the photo you sent me when you were my age.  I'm doing very well at school, thanks God.  The subject I don't like is math.  How did you do at Christmas?  What are you planning to do on this new year?  I hope you and your family do well. 

The word of God says, "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him and he delivers them."  Psalms 34:1

May God always take care of you.

Yours,
Banesa

No comments:

Post a Comment