Monday, June 9, 2014

Two Letters from Kenya

This first of these letters is from Josphat

Receive greetings from Josphat.  He hopes that you are doing well too.  He says that he is happy you sent a letter to him.  He is grateful for the game.  It took time to understand it but it is enjoyable.  He promises that he will send you a game.  He asks you to pray for him to be in good health and to excell in education. 

He finally says bye.

The second letter is from Erick Wainaina

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Hey!  Beverly.  How are you and your family.  I hope you are doing well.  I pray to God every day for you and your family to have a better future together, wherever you area.

Here at home we are receiving much rain and I'm so happy to receive your letters.  You know, the funny thing that makes me happy and smile a lot is when I read your letters and look at your photos.  You know that the photos you sent me are very colourful and beautiful.

You asked me that if I sneeze.  Of course, I do sneeze when there is something smelly around.

I want to tell you today that you are always in my heart and you will remain there forever.  May your happiness remain forever and ever in your heart.  May God be with you.

I am sending my love and happiness for you and your family.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment