Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Meet Venkanna

When the situation with Lovson came up, I asked Compassion if they were going to assign me a new correspondence child.  The same day, Venkana showed up on my list of correspondence children.

When my friend took over sponsorship for Lovson, he was returned to my list of correspondence children, and Venkana is still there, so I guess he is new to the family.

He's 11 years old and in the 5th grade (looks very tall)  He lives with his parents (who are part-time farmers) and has a brother and a sister. There are also grandparents mentioned in the profile.

His family duties include washing clothes, running errands, carrying water, and gathering firewood.

His hobbies and sorts include group games, running and storytelling.

I look forward to getting to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment