Monday, May 7, 2012

Letter from Anjali

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.  I am fine.  I hope that same with you.  How is your health?  How is your family members.  My family  members are fine.  I am studying well now.  We are enter into summer season.  The weather is getting hot.  We are in Lent season.  We have prayers on Wednesday and Friday at night times.  Recently we celebrated harvest festival.  All family members went to church to take the blessings of food after we take part in auction.

I am preparing for my annual examinations.  Pray for good results.  We will be preparing for Easter.  We will be celebrating watermelon in this season.  How is your weather?

How is your family members.  I am sending advance Easter greetings to you and your famiy members.  I am praying for you and your family.  Remember me in your prayers.  Once again, I thank you for everything.

Your loving child,
M. Anjali.

No comments:

Post a Comment