Thursday, December 27, 2012

Letter from Murugi

Dated November 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name!

I am well in the Lord.  Are you fine too?  I am very happy for the many letters I have received from you.  How is Ned faring?  I have been praying for a quick recovery.  (Not sure what that means!)

It's great to have a great family as that of yours where you have many generations meeting once in a while to make merry.

I was happy to hear that your mother celebrated her 93rd birthday.  This is great and we give thanks to God.

I received the letter with my photo as you had asked in your last letter to me.  I realized I look beautiful, as you mentioned, and I gave thanks to God.  You all look beautiful too.

I am excited to hear how you take care for the less fortunate people and givethem fod.  This is how God expects me to be kind to his people.  Keep up the good work.  I always thank God for you and ask him to meet all the desires of your heart.

I am preparing to celebrate Christmas by serving the old people.  I will visit them and assist them with work at their homes.  I will also go to Church and after my service I wish you well and thanks for being a wonderful friend.

Your loving friend,
Dorvin Murugi

No comments:

Post a Comment