Saturday, March 15, 2014

Letter from Shallon

My mother Beverly Sykes,

Let me thank God who has given me this golden chance to say how are you?  I thank you very much for loving me and sending me letters.  How are your family members?

Back to us, we have no problem because we are protected with the holy spirit and thinking that you are also fine like us.

I want to send you a verse in the Bible.  It is in Jeremiah 30:11 [this is the verse:  For I am with you to save you, declares the Lord; I will make a full end of all the nations among whom I scattered you, but of you I will not make a full end. I will discipline you in just measure, and I will by no means leave you unpunished.  I wonder what THAT means!!!]

I send my warmly greetings to your family members.  And my guardians are greeting you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As you know that we are in Christmas time.  I wish you good and happiness in this time.  My mother, how many years will you have when I am celebrating my birthday in February [we share the same birthday].  I want to communicate with you face to face when I am celebrating my birthday.

I need your prayers such that the holy spirit come down and help me to continue schooling next term and finish my 4th year.

My sister recovered from sickness last month.  She is now fine. For me, I have a verse which gives me power.  It is Jeremiah 20:11.  It says I know the plans I have for you.

What weather do you have over there?  We are harvesting millet.

On your letter the children who put costumes and dresses they look funny at first.  I thought they were not human beings.

I have never heard of bathroom wall so I was wondering what is it? But, my friend, I have read you had fun and after reading it, I laughed.

My guardians and I we are always thankful at your support because you chose me out of many.  May God richly bless you.  I wish you merry Christmas and happy new year.

Love from your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment