Monday, April 14, 2014

Letter from Anjali

Now  that Anjalli is getting older, she is writing more legibly, writes her own letters in English, and writes longer letters.  I loved this one.

11-2-14

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our Jesus Christ.  I am fine.  I hope that same with you.  How is your family members?  My family members are fine.  I am very happy to write this letter.  I am studying very well.  I am preparing my final exams.  Pray for my education.

Now we are enter into summer season.  Getting hot.

How is our founder day -- our project children played dances and skits on that day.  After we celebrated our suppose Christmas on December 23rd.  At my project premises our school children played Nativity play on that day.  Our college chldren presented a skit.  We enjoyed a lot on that day.

I thank you for Christmas dress, December 25th.  I wear new dress and went to church.  I enjoyed with my family members and friends on Christmas day.

Recently we celebrated our harvest festival.  All family members went to church to take the blessings of God.  After we take part in auction.

Please play for my country, family project and my studies.

I received your letter.  I am very happy that on Christmas times we prepare some sweets and we wear new dress.  Morning 7:30 we went to church and pray to God.  In that time some people help to poor peoples.  We are enjoying this season.  I am so happy to celebrate this Christmas.

My favorite food is rice and dal.  I like spicy hot foods.

Thank you for your support.

Yours loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment