Thursday, May 1, 2014

Letter and Photo from Anjali

I love it when I get photos with my letters.  She is now old enough to write her own letters, and they are long and getting more legible all the time. Photos come as a thank you for a gift.  I send money and they decide how to spend it.  This time Anjali bought a suitcase for all of her family to use.

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our lord, Jesus Christ.  I received your letter.  How are you?  How is your health?  And how is your family members?  I saw a beautiful pictures. I like birds very beautiful.  Thank you for giving this pictures. In India I saw many birds flying on the sky. 

I am studying very well.  I improve my studies.  My project conducted a retreat about discipleship.  In discipleship camp I listen a new message in our life and I learn so many memory verses, action songs, and bible stories.  I pray for you and your family members in that retreat.  I hope same with you.

Which colour do you like?  I play games very well and I like games so much.  I attend the school every day and every Sunday I am going to Sunday school. I like my friend very much.  My friend name Joshana.  I remember you and your family members in my daily prayers. 

I saw a beautiful pictures of you and your grandchildrens.  Your grandchildrens are so nice.  I am happy because Tom celebrated the 43rd birthday.  My mother also would read books to me.  My favorite story is Jesus story.  I like Jesus very, very much.  I am studying very well.  I am playing many games.

Now we are in winter season here, also cool weather. I enjoyed this season here, also cool weather.  I want t visit you.  Which season do you like? And why?  I am still going to Sunday School every Sunday.  I enjoyed reading stories and bibles.  Do you like swimming?  Please tell me your friends names.

Thank you for giving these pictures for me.  I am very happy to write this letter.

I like flowers so much.  In India we have some flowers like lily, maine gold, hibiscus and rose flowers, etc. I am studying very well. We have some fruits like grapes, custard apple, etc.  Now the weather is cool.  I like this season.

I want to say one memory verses, psalms 8:13.1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want."  I like this memory verse because really the lord is our shepherd.  He has so much love for you and for me.  Really I remembered you when I am praying to God.  My birthday, September 22, for thanking you for your sponsorship.

I received your gift amount.  I am very happy that my family members also very happy I bought one traveling suitcase.  It is very useful for all my family members.  Thank you for your gifts.  Thanking you for your love and support

Yours loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment