Friday, May 9, 2014

Letter from Shallon

Dearest my mother in Christ, Beverly Sykes,

Let me take this opportunity to thank God who has given me this golden chance to greet you in the name of Jesus Christ our beloved lord.

The main issue of writing this letter is to thank you very much for everything you have done for me.  Like I thank you for the letters.  I would like to tell yoiu that every day I pray to god  because God has made me what I am.  I am very glad to hear that your mother has ninety-four years. 

I am now at school and I am doing well.  That is why I praise the name of God every time I have a chance to do so.  I want to send you a verse in the bible.  It is from Isaiah 55:3. [Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.]  It is special to make you just the way he wanted you to be.

At our home we live with dogs.  So many families live with them.

I have a new year resolution.  I want to read my books and be a candidate next year.

My country has the day of Thanksgiving, especially at our church, thyat is 16 February.  Of course  you cannot come to thank God with nothing.  You bring what you have.

We are in dry season.  Which season are you enjoying over there?

I send my greetings to you and your family members.  God bless you with his love, peace, and may you get to know his unconditional love for you.

Yours,
Shallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment