Friday, May 30, 2014

Letter from Josphat

Josphat sent me a letter dated January which was the form "How I have Fun."  He has now sent me another one, dated February, which has changed somewhat!

 Dear Beverly Sykes

During free time I like to play football.  My favorite activity is trimming and clearing the grass around our home.  When I am outside, I like to play football.  When I am inside, I like to clean our house.  One sport I like to play is football.  I usually play with friends.  When I am bored, I sleep on my bed.  One fun things I like to do is having a walk.

My drawing:



Message to my sponsor:

Josphat says hallo to you.  He says that he is quite fine in the Lord, who has brought him this fasr.  He says that here in Kenya the weather has turned to be very hot (sunny).  Bye! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment