Monday, May 5, 2014

Two Letters Today

The first is from Lovson, in Haiti

3/11/2014

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I have a lot of joy to write to you this letter today.  How are you?  I am doing well, by the grace of God.  How is the temperature in your area?  In my side, the temperature is hot.  Do you love when the temperature is hot?  Yes it is a special thing if God allows me to exist.  And I hope that there is someone else called Lovson in the world.

My family had a special day, thanks to God for the gift that He had given to us.  This day is Sunday.

My family has pet such as hens, dogs, ducks, and pigeon.  I thank you for the beautiful photo that you have sent to me and I was very nice.  I ask you to pray for my family and I for my school to go well.  I am praying for your family, especially for Ned to God to protect Ned in the surgery.  May God bless you!

The second is from Briana, also from Haiti.

3/29/2014

Dear Beverly Sykes

Hello!  I feel happy to write you this letter.  I greet you in Jesus' name, our Savior. How are you, your activities, and your family?  As for me, everything is going well.  I celebrate Christmas by putting a Christmas tree and we organize a party. Some peple stay overnight to celebrate.  How do you celebrate Christmas and Easter day?

Please, I request your prayers so that I can have more patience, intelligence and wisdom, just like Solomon.  Also, I will be praying so that God can bless you abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment