Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Letter from Wainaina

Hey!  Beverly.  How are you and your family?  I hope you are doing well.  I pray to God every day for you and your family.  We have a better future together wherever you are. 

Here at home we are receiving much rain and I'm so happy to receive your letters.  You know the funny thing that makes me happy and smile a lot it's when I read your letters and look at your photos.  You know that the photos you sent me are very colorful and beautiful. 

You asked me if I sneeze.  Of course I do when there is something smelly around. 

I want to tell you today that you are always in my heart and you will remain there forever.  May your happiness remain forever and ever in your heart.  May God be with you.

I'm sending my love and happiness for you and your fasmily.

Kimani Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment