Saturday, June 13, 2015

Letter from Annie Rose

Annie Rose is one of my best writers.  She sounds like a very upbeat child and I've never seen a photo of her where she wasn't smiling.

March 31, 2015

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Hello, Auntie!  How are you there Auntie?  And also your family.  How are they?  For me here, I'm fine together with my family.

I finished my grade 4 level and last March 26,2015 was our closing.  I joined our dance presentation.  Summer starts in our place and it is too hot, Auntie.  I'll stay at home.  I help my mother in her house chores.  After my work I just listening of music.

Auntie, I'm not yet know and heard about blizzard because we're not experienced about it.  But I wish to see on it.  I wanted to go a place whose have a season like a snow and like have a blizzard.

Love,
Annie Rose

Verse:  Mark 11:10
"God bless the one who comes of our ancestor David.  Hooray for God in heaven above.

No comments:

Post a Comment