Saturday, June 6, 2015

Letter from Brightone

Wow...big letter mail today.  And all three were good letters.


Brightone writes in ENGLISH!

10/4/15

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Accept Easter greetings from me.  I hope this letter finds you well kept in the Lord Jesus.  I am fine together with my family members who have said hi.  I am excited to write of you and it was such an encouraging moment to receive the letters you sent me.  Yes, here in Kenya we live with our families in houses  I live with my grandmother and my siblings.

I enjoy going to school, thanks to your support.  I am now in grade 2 and my school is called Mayenje Primary School.  I love being with my classmates.  My deskmates in my class are Evns and Victa.  We help each other to do assignments before we go to play.

Yes, I enjoy drawing too.  I also like colouring and playing with toys.  I draw houses, people, domestic animals and colour them.  I hope you enjoy the ones in this letter.

Easter was with us and we remembered the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  For us we sang praise songs to acknowledge God's love for us.  How did you celebrate Easter in your church?

 Thank you for your letters pictures and support towards me.  I also pray for you.  God bless you.  Goodbye!

From Brightone.


No comments:

Post a Comment