Monday, June 29, 2015

Letter from Emmanuella

28/04/15

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I thank you for your letters and prayers you have been giving to me.  Your letters bring joy to me any time I read them.  God bless you.

Yes, I did well in my exams and I don't know the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors.  Yes, I know blizzard but I haven't experienced some before.  Yes, I like to eat PawPaws.

I am reading a storybook titled "The Wicked Stepmother" and I am gaining a lot of lessons from it.  [I wonder what lessons she is learning from THAT book!]

How did you celebrated your Easter?

I pray that God will protect you from the hands of the devil and provide you all your needs.  Pray tat God will help me end this academic year successfully.

Memory Verse:  Romans 6:23 -- for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment