Saturday, June 27, 2015

Letter from Lovson

27/04/2015

Dear Beverly Sykes,

I greet you with Jesus Christ's love!  How are you and your family?  My family and I are very well, thanks to God.  How is the weather in your country?  It's very hot here.

My project organized a program during the Eastertime last Aril 6.  We had lots of fun.  We were taught songs on the death of Jesus Christ and we ate lots of food.

I was very glad to get the letter you sent me and so were all my family.

The reason our signature is August is because Mom's is August and Dad's is August, so we get it from God.

Why were you very bad at math?  I'd like to become an engineer because there is lots of water in my area.  I'd like to exploit it.  [I wonder if "exploit" is the word he means!]

I want you to know that I know the story of Joseph with his colorful coat.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment