Monday, June 15, 2015

Letters from Mwongela and Emilymueni

Be still my heart!  I have finally heard from the last two children of the "Kenya 7" They both sent form letters about their school.  First Mwongela...

06/05/15

I am in baby class.  My school is one and a half km from my house.   The name of my school is St. Patrick's Ngomana.  I go to school by foot.  The color of my uniform is orange and green.  My class teacher's name is Mrs Kilomo.  My best friend in school is Muteti Junior.  The games we play in school are football and chasing.  The other activities in school this term are athletics and drama.  What I like best about my school is playing and writing.  My favorite subject in school is number work.  After school, I like to become a policeman.

Mwongela passes his greetings hoping that you are doing good, together with your family.  He says his family is well too.

He says thank you for the letter you sent him.  He says he likes drawing animals.  He also says that he likes the picture of your friend and you, that you look nice.

He says bye for now and may God bless you.

 06/05/15

I am in pre-school.  My school is 1.5 km from my house.  The name of my school is Ndula pre-school.  I go to school by foot.  The color of my school uniform is light green.  My class teacher's name is Mrs Monicah.  My best friend in school is Mumbi.  The games we play in school are games and athletics.  The other activities in school this term are cleaning.  What I like best about my school is it's neat and well arranged.  My favorite subject in school is English.  After school, I like to scooter.

Emily says she likes dogs.  Dogs stay with families at home.  She thanks you for the photos.  She says she hopes to see you without any hair and would like to meet you.  She says in Kenya we do not experience blizzards in our place.  She wishes you a good time as you serve the Lord through others.


No comments:

Post a Comment