Sunday, December 4, 2011

2 More Letters from Esther

I received two letters from Esther today, along with the Christmas greeting at the side--a beautifully folded envelope.

September 3, 2011

This month is the month of September. I'm now in grade 11 in high school. I'll soon do the 1st semester mid test.

I hope Beverly is able to pray for me that I can do it well.

At school I take Teens' Red Cross activity and soon I'll be inaugurated. It's going to be great for sure. What's the extra activity you once took at school, Beverly? I laugh a lot, indeed, usually because of funny things.

Around Christmas now, I have no plan yet, and maybe this letter reaches you there when it's already Christmas. My family and I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God bless.

And there was another letter, dated a month later.

October 3, 2011

I like to laugh too, maybe if there's funny stuffs. Friends support it too. I can read English magazine but don't master it well. In Indonesia there are so many kinds of magazines and I usually read the magazines at school.

On the Eid holiday yesterday I just went around the family to greet the relative's place, help auntie to make foods. Oh, the dragon in Indonesia, we have one, but rarely find it. Do you have many dragons there? Do you like dragons, Beverly?

That is all from me. Next time I continue again.

God bless you.

1 comment: