Saturday, December 17, 2011

Letter from Anjali

It seems like forever since I've had a Compassion letter, but one finally arrived from Anjali today. After being nearly mute for so long, she's become a real chatterbox!

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am fine. I hope same with you there. I received written letter in your letters. Teluguin my note book (not quite sure what that means!) My teacher translate the letter, then I written in the letter. My new teacher name is Siromarii. I am studying new subjects in my new class very well. I received book marks. Thank you for your bookmarks. I also love music. How is your family members? I am praying for you and your family members, that all you will be well.

I thank you for your loving sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment