Monday, September 29, 2014

Letter from Anjali

Dear Beverly Sykes,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  I received your letters.  How are you?  How is your health?  And how is your family members?  I am fine here, my family members are all fine.

I like horses.  Thank you for telling about horses and thanks for sending Abbie and Friday pictures to me.  I have a dog in my house.  That dog's name is Tommy.  I play with Tommy.

Belated happy birthday to Brianna.  I pray for you and your mother in my daily prayers.  My favorite thing is also books.  I saw the picture.  It was very nice to see.  The balloon looks like very colourful.  I like spring season.  I am living in Andhra Pradesh at Kunool district in Nandyal.

I saw the Brianna photo playing a ball game.  Now we are in rainy season.  We have some fruits in this season, like custard apple, apples, etc.

In summer season my project conducted VBS (vacation bible school).  In VBS I learnt many songs, memory verses and about Jesus.

On August 15th we will celebrate Independence Day.  I will participate in essay writing.  I am studying very well.  I promoted 5th grade to 6th grade.  I have new friends in my class.  I pray for you and your family members.  I hope you also pray for me and my family members.

Thank you for your support.

Your loving child,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment